Skip to main content

蕭煌奇-阿嬤的話(原聲原影版)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tadika Rajawali Graduation and Concert 2011

Was so surprised that the graduation for Alex's tadika draw a crowd of hundreds. They started with only 7 students last 7 years ago. And now, you have to register your child the moment you conceive. And this is a Non Profit Organisation. Its fully funded by PCC ( Penang Christian Center)  Parents line up in rows. Feel like immigration department The HALL Check out the slides. Alex is sitting. Lazy fella! Nursery Eaglets - doing the "Amaricano"

Going Back to Basic

It has been months and I might say a year since the last time I stand in front of my sales people and say something. I always been close communications with my Managers that I have lost my connections with the ground people. The people that went to the battle field. And today, I learn many things. One is .... the main part is.... I STILL GOT IT!!!. Well enough of this. 2 is... my koop manager SUCKS! I am not sure how he does the training but the announcement of this "TEST CELL" he failed at it.  Why? Simple, if you leave it to the Managers to do it, then dont expect much. But this time is freaking sucks. So middle of the presentation I took over. Does not look good for him but who cares! I am going back to BASIC. The grassroots. And I find that they are good people. I mean the sales people. Few look like they know what they are selling but 2 looks totally blur. Anyway, by the end of the thing, I had them in my hands.  Nothing to be happy yet. Still lots of work to be done.

Bangkok Trip

The trip to Bangkok was from the 18/11 to 22/11. A total of 12 people and everyone had a good time there. Went to Siam Paragon, MBK (2500 shops), Jatu chut( biggest "pasar"), Safari world, Erewan Shrine, Pattaya, White Dragon King Temple, Shooting range, and many other place. Yes... tired like shit!. Alex could not stand too many days away from his home. On the third day he was quite restless. Not eating and sleeping well. Overall... GOOD TRIP.